European and domestic commercial and corporate law form the backbone of any company activity.
We have a proven international legal practice, focusing on corporate, Malta licenses and tax issues. Our main practice areas relate to the I-Gaming and Financial Services industries. We support international clients, mainly from German speaking countries, in setting up, developing and maintaining their businesses in and via Malta.
Working predominantly for corporate clients, among them a considerable number of SMEs and start-up companies, we address a large number of issues related to their daily business and their business development.
- Brand protection, Domain name disputes, Intellectual Property Rights
- Company incorporation and company maintenance
- Corporate, Competition, Commercial & Employment
- Cryptocurrency and e-money
- Digital communication, Digital games
- EU cross-border business
- Financial Services
- Gaming Laws and Regulations
- Licensing and Compliance
- Malta Residence Planning
- Media & Entertainment Contracts
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Due diligence, Joint ventures
- Negotiating and drafting of contracts and General Terms & Conditions
- Real Estate
- Taxation and Double Taxation Treaties
When it comes to specific requirements of Maltese Law and litigation, we closely cooperate with a leading Maltese Law Firm as our partner.
As your trusted international legal specialists and consulting partners, we ensure compliance with legal, taxation, administrative and intercultural requirements and advise about necessary structures and helpful contacts.