Leading German Law Firm in Malta
As a German Law Firm we have been active in Malta since 2012. Having been practising as a lawyer in Germany since 1985, Dr. Hermann Kresse had his own firm since 2004 in the German capital of Berlin.
As your trusted legal specialists and consulting partners, we mainly guide German speaking clients through all processes of establishing and maintaining a company in Malta, ensure compliance with legal, taxation, administrative and intercultural requirements on the ground and advising about necessary structures and helpful contacts.
The profile of our managing partner can be viewed on LinkedIn under Dr. Hermann Kresse.
Our legal expertise
Includes broad legal fields and niche sectors:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Business Agreements – negotiation and drafting
- Company Incorporation & continuous company maintenance
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Cross-border mergers
- Digital Communication
- Financial Services Law
- Financial Services Licenses & MFSA applications
- Gaming licenses – MGA applications
- International Taxation & Double Taxation Treaties
- KYC and Compliance checks
- Malta Licenses and Compliance
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Remote Gaming Law
Our consulting know how
The advisory arm of the firm, KME Consulting, complements the client services with a focus on business development and business optimization.
For our international clientele we:
- provide guidance for Malta licences in the I-Gaming and financial services sectors
- advise on corporate and private tax issues & planning
- help with Malta Residence Planning and Relocation Services
- support the search of investors for start-ups and new projects
- facilitate bank account opening with our contacts to leading Maltese banks
- offer neutral insights into the Maltese property market from a “foreigner” standpoint, but advising with years of local experience
- on special request: take over “family office” functions for clients